If you book tickets on-line
- You have to register with our booking service provider (Billetto) and log in on subsequent visits to the site.
- There is normally a booking charge based on the total value of your transaction (more details of this are shown below). The Food Festival does not receive any of this fee.
- From 2018 you no longer have to pay a separate card payment charge, this cost will be borne by the Festival this year.
- You will receive your tickets by e-mail
- We know booking fees aren't popular but this is the only way we can give you the ability to book on-line or pay by card.
The Booking FeeThe booking fee (updated March 2018) varies on a sliding scale. The actual fee for your ticket will be displayed against the ticket on the booking page, examples:-
- £0.90 for tickets priced £10
- £1.32 for tickets priced £20
- £1.53 for tickets priced £25
How charges are shown in the Booking Process
- The booking fee is visible on the initial ticket selection screen.
- The total amount will be shown to you before you have to confirm payment.
- You have a limited time to confirm your payment, after that unpurchased tickets are returned to the pool.
- Note on card security
We first used this on-line booking system for our 'Come Dine With Us' event in March 2016 and have had no problems reported so far. Please let us know how you got on with on line booking via our comments facility at the foot of this page.